Recent advances in neural architecture search (NAS) demand tremendous computational resources, which makes it difficult to reproduce experiments and imposes a barrier-to-entry to researchers without access to large-scale computation. We aim to ameliorate these problems by introducing our series of NAS-Bench.
- NAS-Bench-101 [PMLR 2019]
- NAS-Bench-1shot1 [ICLR 2020]
- NAS-Bench-301 [NeurIPS 2020, Meta-Learning Workshop]
- LC-Bench [IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 2020]
- NAS-Bench-x11 [NeurIPS 2021]
- Surrogate NAS benchmarks [ICLR 2022]